Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The July Mutt Of The Month



Before the month ends, I want to make sure to feature the July Mutt of the Month, which was tied up outside the local Denver bookstore where I work a week or so ago.  This is the first dog I have seen out on the concourse where I have lunch for quite a while now.  It has been pretty hot this summer, and I suppose pet owners might consider it too warm to walk their dogs very far.  I immediately snapped the above photograph before it could turn away.  You have to be quick with these wily wascals.  It might be another 3 months before I see another dog out there.  Or cat for that matter, but of course people don't seem to walk their cats very much. Although my brother-in-law George once put his cat Esmeralda on a leash and took her for a walk in Denver's Washington Park, but that is a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment