Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The LoHi Bazaar BBQ



I parked at Denver's Commons Park Sunday afternoon and walked to the LoHi neighborhood to check out the LoHi Bazaar BBQ.  And I must stress that the barbecue didn't seem bazaar at all - I think that the bazaar part was made up of a lot of booths selling things that I had no interest in buying.  In any case, it was a modest festival, but provided good people watching, not to mention a marching band, as seen above.  The most memorable part of the day was walking back and forth between Commons Park and LoHi and seeing all the new buildings going up.  On the walk I saw almost two entire blocks that were being prepped for new apartment projects.  Just what Denver needs - more unaffordable housing.  Time to lure more Californians to the state - Denver might be unaffordable, but California, of course, is a whole different universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment