Monday, November 26, 2018

I Finally Get It...



I have frequently commented in this blog about all the encounters people have here in Colorado with wildlife, not only up in the mountains, but in the suburbs, too, as reported by the local television news programs. Practically every day there is another story about someone trying to take a moose "selfie," with disastrous consequences, or spotting a bear cub in a tree in their back yard, or for that matter bears getting into their car and ripping it to hell while eating the Cheetos it found there.  But I myself have never seen a moose, a bear, a mountain lion, or any other creature more exotic than elk and deer outside of the Denver Zoo.  And why is this?  I thought it was just bad luck, but seeing this bear at the zoo sticking it's tongue out at me has made me change my mind.  Could this not be a coincidence?  Are these animals purposely avoiding me? Am I becoming a raving paranoid?  Don't answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment