Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Riding The Blue Wave With Stuart



I went with my friend Stuart to the Old Chicago Restaurant on South Colorado Boulevard here in Denver last night for beers and hoagies.  Monday night football was on the television, but Stuart was far more interested in the mid-term elections.  Stuart feels that today will see a big victory for the Democrats.  I myself, after the last election, feel that anything can happen.  I will, however, be happy to see the end of all those political attack ads.  Virtually every candidate's political message that you see on television these days calls their opponent a son of a bitch, or far worse.  It makes you just want to curl up in a ball and hide out until the election is over.  Which is what I think almost half of eligible voters do these days.  Sad, as Donald Trump says.

No comments:

Post a Comment