Thursday, November 15, 2018

Washington Park In November



I am very lucky to live so close to Denver's Washington Park.  People come from miles around to walk around this beautiful area, and since I am just a few blocks away, I can walk there any time as I want. I recently did just that, and took the photographs seen in above collage.  The only reason I can afford to live in this neighborhood is because my apartment building, directly across from the University of Denver, went condo in 1999, and I was given the choice of being evicted or buying a condo in the building.  I decided to buy, and with the huge run up in the cost of both rents and real estate here recently, I have never regretted it. It was all luck and no foresight. Perhaps being lucky is indeed better than being smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment