Monday, November 5, 2018

Not Another Self Portrait?



Yes! How else can you find such a cooperative subject.  I took this "selfie," as the hipsters call it these days, in front of a work of art on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, the location of many of the city's art galleries. Virtually everything on display costs a small fortune, and the fact that my sister Susan bought nothing to take home during our trip there proves this.  I didn't even inquire about the price of the object behind me, although it would have looked great out on my balcony.  And why did I wait to put this photograph on my blog instead of with the other photographs of Santa Fe back in September?  Because I was afraid readers were getting burned out on photos of Santa Fe and the Southwest.  Much as I got burned out on Southwestern Cuisine after 4 days.  Still am, in fact.  A little bit goes a long, long way. Sopapillas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment