Monday, November 25, 2019

The Anti Genius League



On a recent walk down Colfax Avenue here in Denver, I ran across the meeting place for the Anti Genius League, as seen in the photograph above.  I looked down the alley, half expecting to see a group of people standing in a circle, passing around a bottle, but was sadly disappointed. When I got home, I googled the Anti Genius League on my computer, hoping to see if I could find their meeting times (I was thinking I could make room in my schedule), but amazingly enough, nothing turned up.  I think this is the first time this has ever happened.  Until now, I have always believed Google knew everything. Still another one of my cherished beliefs destroyed. Sad, as Donald Trump likes to say.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this too on a recent Denver visit. Just came to mind again and Googled it.

    ReplyDelete