Sunday, September 22, 2013

Catching Up With Valarie...


I had dinner the other night with Valarie - the DU Bookstore's former Operations Manager - and we caught up on everything that has been happening in each other's lives over the past few weeks or so.  Valarie will be traveling to India with her daughter Cheyanne (a Peace Corps volunteer in Mozambique) in a few months to attend a wedding and do some sightseeing, and she is getting pretty excited about the impending trip.  I had promised that I would give her a list of "must see" sights, but unfortunately have not had the time to put it together yet.  I have never been busier since I got laid off from the DU Bookstore. What's the deal with that? Don't worry Valarie, the list is coming!  I am not known as the Rick Steves of South Central Denver for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment