Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Yeti Next Door


I think my next door neighbors are keeping a Yeti in their apartment.  They are from mainland China, and who knows what kind of pets people tend to keep over there.  Whenever I come home at night, there is an earthy, musky, urine-like smell emanating from just behind their door.  I get the feeling that something is lurking there. At night I sometimes get the feeling it is on my balcony, right on the other side of my den window.  This is not right.  I don't think customs should let people bring Yeti's into the country, I don't think building management should allow people to keep them in their apartments, and I especially don't think Yeti's should be allowed out on the balcony, where they can easily hop right onto mine.  I'm definitely going to bring this up at the next Homeowner's Association meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment