Sunday, September 1, 2013

Going Postal Over My New Job!


I recently took a part-time job to help cover my expenses during a period of unemployment.  Although I know that Follett Higher Education Group (the current operator of the DU Bookstore and the company that laid me off last May) loved and revered almost everything I did, I am still not convinced that they were crazy about my Blog. Therefore, I am not going to reveal the name of my new employer.  Suffice it to say that I am now in a position to have a direct impact on the fight against terrorism.  If you guessed the Mossad, please take a bow.  I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but please take a bow anyway.  In any case, I was able to complete my new position's tasks fairly early yesterday afternoon, and therefore was able to get to Kaos, the beer garden / pizza restaurant on South Pearl Street here in Denver, just in time for Happy Hour.  Pints of Colorado micro-brews for $2 each - is this a wonderful world, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment