Monday, September 9, 2013

Cheating Death! Twice!


Denver's Lakeside Amusement Park is closing for the season (still another sign of fall approaching), and so I decided to head over there yesterday afternoon to take a few photographs of their famous Art Deco neon lights and architecture.  I started taking photos, and was quickly informed by a security guard that I needed go to the office to get permission to do this.  I did just that, but was told that the owner did not want any photographs taken.  A shame, but I decided to console myself by riding the Cyclone Roller Coaster.  Twice! It was built in 1940 and is one of the most famous roller coasters in the country.  And I survived!  Although just barely.  And by the way, if anyone tells you it is easy to take photographs while riding a roller coaster, I can tell you straight out.  They are lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment