Friday, June 13, 2014

Cheyanne - A Cat Person?


It appears that Cheyanne - a Teacher of Teachers with the Peace Corps in Mozambique and the daughter of my friend and former DU Bookstore co-worker Valarie - is quite a cat fancier.  She is seen in the above photograph with the cat that I assume was the one hurt a while back one night by some sort of animal outside Cheyanne's home in Mozambique.  It appears to me that the cat has fully recovered, and personally, I think it is damn lucky to be alive at all, considering what might be lurking at night out in the jungle or bush or whatever they have in that part of Mozambique.  In fact, I am surprised that pets, children, and small adults aren't being dragged off willy-nilly into the Mozambican wilderness during the nighttime hours.  I may have grown up on the South Side of Chicago, but I have seen enough movies set in Africa to know what the score is over there.  After all, Hollywood wouldn't  lie, would it?  Be sure to check out Cheyanne's Blog at www.timeinmozambique.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment