Monday, June 9, 2014

Hanging Out At The Art Students League Summer Art Market!


I went to the annual Art Students League Summer Art market yesterday and in addition to viewing the art visited with current (Joe) and former (Carol) DU Bookstore employees who also happen to be very talented artists.  Joe - in the photograph above - is teaching lots of classes at the Art Students League and really enjoying it, in addition to helping out during rush periods at the DU Bookstore.  Faithful  Blog readers will recall that the photograph I took of Joe at the festival last year was used to promote the event this year in the Washington Park Profile.  Because of that, I still expect National Geographic to be calling me any day now. Be sure to check out Joe's art at www.joehigginsmonotypes.com.  Tomorrow I'll feature Carol and her website (she is second in line because she lost the coin flip.  Sorry about that, Carol).

No comments:

Post a Comment