Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Visiting With Hillary Clinton!



I met Hillary Clinton at the bookstore where I work yesterday, and I must say that she was quite impressive. Despite having to sign 1000 copies of her book, she was very gracious, greeting each person, shaking their hand, and exchanging pleasantries.  The only downside was that we were all told to have your hands empty when meeting her, which meant no photographs.  Fortunately, a bookstore staff person told me I could turn around and take a photograph of her as I was leaving, which is exactly what I did.  I was able to get off two snapshots before the Secret Service grabbed me.  One of the photographs was blurry, but the other one turned out okay and is displayed above.  Plus, I didn't even get arrested.  I definitely call that a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment