Saturday, July 19, 2014

Meanwhile, Back In Mozambique...


Cheyanne - daughter of my friend Valarie and a "teacher of teachers" with the Peace Corps in Mozambique - traveled to Capetown, South Africa this week to meet up with her friend Teagan, who is visiting from Denver.  The photograph above shows Cheyanne (on the left) and Teagan (on the right) relaxing at a place in Capetown  called The Beer House.  Sounds like a really nice spot to me.  Valarie tells me the two of them will be going on a safari while in South Africa.  I assume it will be a photo safari, with the purpose being to provide Cheyanne with enough material for daily Blog posts for the rest of her stay in Mozambique.  In point of fact, I expect nothing less.  Have fun guys! Be sure to check out Cheyanne's Blog at www.timeinmozambique.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment