Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pizza And Beer With Stuart!


I went out for pizza and beers with my friend Stuart at the Old Chicago Restaurant on South Colorado Boulevard here in Denver last night.  Stuart let me take his photograph for this Blog, but told me he thought I was a bit of a "wise guy" the last time I blogged about him.  And I must say, this is the first time anyone has ever said that to me.  I feel that I have always been a beacon of journalistic integrity, although I must admit that I have never believed in letting the truth get in the way of a good story.  In any case, I should report that Stuart works long hours for a major corporation up in Boulder, exercises vigorously every day, and holds up convenience stores in his spare time.  No!  Wait!  Stuart does NOT hold up convenience stores in his spare time - that I know of.  No more Mr. Wise Guy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment