Sunday, December 14, 2014

More Car Trouble


Yes.  It is hard to believe, but my classic 1987 Honda Civic sedan is giving me trouble once again.  It stopped right in the middle of busy University Boulevard on my way to work Thursday morning, and I was very lucky to be able to coast to a less busy street before the car came to a stop.  Of course, even though I had my flashers on, people still honked their horns at me and gave me dirty looks as they went around.   Filthy scumbags one and all, and I mean that with all due respect.  In any case, since I have AAA on speed dial and told them I was in the middle of Mississippi Avenue facing imminent death, the tow truck came right away and towed my car away.  I called up the auto repair place to let them know to expect it, and as usual, they seemed less than enthused to be seeing it again.  The usual greeting is "You still have that old Honda?" In any case, they will take a look at it this coming week.  Probably just needs a fuse or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment