Sunday, April 3, 2016

Catching Up With Ana Silvia And Joe


I invited my friend (and my brother-in-law George's first cousin) Ana Silvia and her husband Joe (also a friend, of course) over for pizza yesterday evening.  I have not seen them since early November, and so it was good to catch up with what was happening with them.  Ana Silvia and Joe recently bought a house just outside of Ocala, Florida, and will be moving there sometime in May.  Both of them wanted to buy a house, and Denver was just too expensive. Ocala is much more reasonable, and a heck of a lot warmer, too.  Ocala is just a three hour drive away from Stuart, Florida, where my sister and I own a condo, and so I will be checking out their new digs when I travel down to Florida this coming August.  Get my room ready, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment