Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Photo Op During The Lunch Hour


I took my lunch outside the other day, since the weather has been so nice lately, and there were two dogs tied up outside, waiting for their owners to come out of the bookstore where I work.  One of the dogs - a tiny little thing - was barking its head off, straining at the leash to get at whoever was walking past.  The other was the dog above, laying down and just taking it easy, enjoying the day.  And no problem if you want to take his or her photograph.  If only my office mate Peter was like that.  I have been trying to get his photograph wearing his "Red Nose," in honor of the Red Nose Day Telethon that will take place in a couple of weeks.  No luck there.  But I will definitely keep trying.  I am nothing if not persistent (i.e. annoying).

No comments:

Post a Comment