Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My Last Day At Walgreen's!


Yes - it is true.  For the past year or so I have been working part-time in the evenings at the local Walgreen's Drugstore, just down the street from my condo here in Denver.  And today is my last day.  My finances are now stabilized, at least until the start of the new year, and working until 12:00 or 12:30 A.M. after a long day at my full time job is starting to wear on me.  My co-workers and the management have all been great, and it was fun to interact with all the neighbors, and DU Students, who frequent the store.  The store manager, Laura, has even stated she would welcome me back if (or when) my finances run thin again.  Hopefully, the store will start closing at 10:00 P.M. by then, instead of midnight, which is many hours after my bedtime. Thanks for the memories, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment