Monday, April 24, 2017

A Zooey Kind Of Day


I had to start work at my part-time job at a local Denver grocery store at 5 A.M. yesterday morning. While it is true that I was almost catatonic for the first 3 hours, on the bright side I got off work at 1:30 and was able to spend the afternoon at the Denver Zoo.  And was therefore able to photograph the zoo's baby giraffe while it was still outside, and show just how tiny it is compared with the adult giraffes.  I can't help but notice that this baby giraffe's main interest in life seems to be eating.  Not a surprise.  And no - this is not the baby giraffe that was seen born on the internet.  The Denver Zoo did not even realize it was coming until the last minute.  It was even too late to order the cameras.  Dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment