Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Valarie And Jake Visit Stuart!



My friends Valarie and Jake visited Stuart, Florida a few weeks ago, and really enjoyed their stay there.  They were originally going to stay at my sister Susan and my condo, but since I was able to rent it for the year starting March 1st, they had to stay at a bed and breakfast near downtown Stuart instead, which they thoroughly enjoyed. I recommended that they visit the Jolly Sailor Pub, which is an outdoor bar overlooking the Sunset Bay Marina so they could enjoy the view at sunset, but to avoid Sailor's Return, a very pricey restaurant right next door (seen in the photograph to the left).




Of course, they did just the opposite, but enjoyed dining while looking at the sun setting over the St. Lucie River, along which my condo is also located. And the view from the pier near my condo is entirely free, if you don't count the rather high monthly maintenance fees.  I try very hard not to. In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the Treasure Coast, Jake and Valarie. I strongly recommend that you buy an ocean-side condo along Stuart Beach and let me borrow it once in a while for free.  I'll even clean it for you -  a quick cleaning, but a cleaning nonetheless. The operative word here is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment