Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Kill Artist


After finishing Daniel Silva's novel The Kill Artist, I have now read all of the books in the Gabriel Allon series, and I must say I have enjoyed them all.  The Kill Artist is the first book in this series about an Israeli Mossad agent, and I thought it would start when his young son is killed and wife seriously injured and psychologically damaged from a terrorist bombing of their car.  However, it actually begins years later, when Allon is living in Cornwall and is persuaded by his old boss to help him find a notorious terrorist.  It is an exciting story, and if you haven't read any books in the series, I recommend you start with this one and read them in the order they were written.  Now I have to just wait for the next one to come out.  So hurry up and write it, Silva.

No comments:

Post a Comment