Thursday, June 14, 2018

Pizza And Beer With Stuart



I had pizza and beers with my friend Stuart at the Old Chicago Restaurant on South Colorado Boulevard here in Denver Tuesday night.  Afterward we headed to the Starbucks inside the local Barnes and Noble for after dinner coffee.  I know that as an employee of a local bookstore in fierce competition with B and N, I shouldn't have stepped foot in the place, but I did anyway.  I just like books, and happened on a $10.00 bargain book called Ballparks Yesterday and Today.  I couldn't resist, and bought it.  What can I say?  It features photographs of not only the old classic ballparks, but the new ones too.  I am just weak. And Stuart is doing just fine, by the way, and is seen posing in front of the dinosaur section at Barnes and Noble in the photo above.  Dinosaur section?  Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment