Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The 2018 Highlands Street Fair - Part II



No. I am not finished talking about the 2018 Highlands Street Fair and the neighborhood where it is held. As I mentioned in yesterday's blog, the 36th annual Highlands Street fair was held this past Saturday, and the Highlands is one of Denver's hippest neighborhoods.  Being the "King of the Hipsters," I really enjoyed attending the festival this year and hanging out with my people.  In the collage above (going clockwise starting at the top left) are some of my fellow hipsters enjoying the day, a trendy Highlands restaurant with a a wonderful patio, the Oasis Brewery, which was once a Boulder institution, remained closed for many years after the recession hit, and has now reopened in a former church in the Highlands neighborhood, and a photography booth at the fair, featuring photographs framed with old windows.  I might even borrow (i.e. steal) that idea one of these days.  After all, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment