Sunday, September 9, 2018

Wrong Light



I have just started an advanced reading copy of Wrong Light, the latest Rick Cahill private eye novel by Matt Coyle.  The series takes place in San Diego, which is fun, since I know a little about the town, and the story has several elements to it, including a threat from the Russian mafia, which is a continuation from the previous book.  I had no idea the Russian mafia has such an influence on San Diego, but Coyle wouldn't write about it if it wasn't true, right?  This is an exciting story that will hopefully have a good ending for all involved.  Look for it to come out in December, or you could order some of his older books from the library right now.  Or actually buy them from your local bookstore.  And since I am now retired from the Tattered Cover Bookstore, you don't have to worry about me getting a cut anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment