Monday, February 25, 2019

Celebrating The Start Of Spring Training At Old Chicago



My friend Stuart (seen in the above photograph) and I celebrated the start of baseball spring training at the Old Chicago Restaurant in beautiful, exotic Lakewood, Colorado yesterday evening.  And speaking of Lakewood, the latest rumor is that the Lakewood City Council is considering changing the time they roll up the sidewalks there from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M., but only during the summer.  And it would have to be approved by voters, so good luck with that.  In any case, Stuart is doing well and living the good life, and after dinner we headed over to the Barnes and Noble for a cup of coffee and to check out the books.  I know, being a retired Tattered Cover Bookstore employee, that I should not be entering Barnes and Noble, but I promise I did not buy anything other than coffee.  I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment