Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dark Sacred Night



I just finished reading Dark Sacred Night, the latest Michael Connelly novel featuring police detective Harry Bosch and Connelly's latest character, LAPD detective Renee Ballard.  Ballard was the main character in one of  Connelly's previous novels, The Late Show, and in Dark Sacred Night the two get together to solve a cold case involving the murder of a 15 year old runaway.  Once again Connelly delivers a fast paced and exciting story. It was so fast paced that I was surprised the other night when I realized I was a mere 20 pages from the end. If you want to read a truly excellent police thriller, pick up a copy today at your local bookstore, or else put your name on the library's waiting list.  That is what I did - it took almost 4 months to get, but it was worth it. And much cheaper, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment