Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Time For Biking Part II



As I mentioned in yesterday's blog, the temperature reached 65 degrees this past Sunday, which to me means biking weather.  I therefore headed out that afternoon and rode to downtown Denver and back, with frequent stops for photographs.  I had a great time, and really enjoyed getting back on the bike after several months.  And I just love taking photographs during these rides.  It truly doesn't matter if they are good or not.  I just enjoy taking them. In the above collage (going clockwise from the upper left) is a church that remains from the Auraria neighborhood, which was bulldozed to build the University of Colorado/Denver and Metropolitan State University back in the 1970s; the Grant-Humphreys Mansion, which is reputed to be haunted; a flower shop I happened upon while biking along Speer Boulevard, and still another photograph taken in Washington Park, with the tower of East High School in the background.  A truly good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment