Wednesday, June 3, 2020

It's 90 Degrees Outside! Time To Roll On Your Back In The Grass!



I know it is only the "unofficial" start of summer, but when the temperature approaches 90 degrees here in Denver, it starts to feel like the real thing.  These days, when I take my sister Susan's dog Blackberry out for a walk in and around Fort Collins, we have to make frequent stops so she can roll on her back in the grass. It seems like a pretty enjoyable thing to do, although when I try it, I notice some of Susan's neighbors look at me funny.  Of course, that is probably just my imagination.  Most of these neighbors came of age in the 1960s, when "doing your own thing" was the way to go.  However, I still know what they are thinking: "crazy is crazy."  Takes one to know one, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment