Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Lawyers Lawyers Everywhere, By Which I Mean On TV Commercials


I was walking down Denver's 16th Street the other week on the way downtown and ran across the law offices of Mike Sawaya, seen in the above photo. As Denver residents know, Mike Sawaya is an injury attorney who constantly runs ads on television about his firm, as do many other injury lawyers here in town. Of all these lawyers, Sawaya seems the most sincere, stressing that the most important thing is to make sure you get the proper medical treatment and are financially able to recover from your accident. However, I was surprised to see that the sidewalks along the 16th Street side of Sawaya's Victorian mansion had not been shoveled after a snowstorm the previous day. If I had fallen, I would have had to call Frank Azar, "The Strong Arm," one of Sawaya's competitors, and hire him to sue Sawaya to get the amount of money I deserved, as Frank likes to put it. That would have been awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment