Thursday, July 1, 2021

Hillary For Prison? Still?


Every time I take my sister Susan's dog Blackberry for a walk around her neighborhood up in Fort Collins, Colorado, I pass the car in the photograph above with the bumper sticker "Hillary for Prison 2016." I am still not sure what crimes she needs to be jailed for, but I do have to admire the persistence of so many Trump supporters. Not only do they still want Hillary Clinton jailed, they wholeheartedly believe, without any proof whatsoever, that the 2020 election was stolen. Many also believe that Trump will be reinstated as president in August. How wonderful it must be to live in a reality-free world. No doubt very liberating. Trump himself says it will be up to his supporters to decide how his possible reinstatement this August will turn out. Which is a very scary thought indeed. I only hope Canada will allow refugees from the U.S. pretty soon. I kind of like Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment