Tuesday, October 25, 2022

New Terrain Is Going To The Dogs





New Terrain Brewery in Golden, Colorado is very dog friendly. In fact, almost every other patron seems to have a dog in tow. However, the last time my sister Susan and I were there, some dogs were coming right up to the table to sample our pints, such as the one in the photograph on the left. I am perfectly fine with giving your dog a bowl of beer, as long as the bowl is on the ground, but I draw the line at a dog walking over and drinking out of your glass. I wonder if the ASPCA has an opinion on this issue?





The poodle in the photograph on the right was not as forward as that other dog, although you can tell from her expression that she wants a sip of your pint. Instead of expecting other patrons to supply beer to their dogs, I think these owners should spring for those bowls of beer themselves. And definitely limit them to no more than two. I shudder to think about a couple of inebriated pit bulls running around the place. That is the stuff of nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment