Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Watching Tottenham Beat Brighton With Mark


I watched Tottenham beat Brighton 1-0 with my friend Mark this past Saturday morning. Mark is a big Tottenham fan and was happy to see them win. The game was played in Brighton, and although we watched the game on television here in Denver, I decided to photoshop Mark into the stadium at Brighton where that soccer match was played. Mark is hoping to head back to Leeds, where he has many friends, this coming spring. I still laugh about how when Mark was going through customs one time, and Mark told the customs agent he was returning to Leeds, that agent became very suspicious. He couldn't believe that anyone would head back to Leeds if they had already actually seen it. To me that speaks volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment