Sunday, May 17, 2020

Still The Best Purchase Ever!








I know I have already done several posts about this, but after all this time I am still thrilled with the Chicago Transit Authority shower curtain that I purchased on Amazon a while back.  Whenever I sit on the can each day, I find myself gazing at this transit map, identifying the places I used to live, work, and go to school, and thinking about all the memories associated with them. And it only cost me around $20 or so.  How great is that?  Plus, I now have gotten at least 3 blog posts out of it, which is - as one of the credit card companies used to say on their commercials - priceless.  And don't forget - it is still not too late to download the 2020 Chicago Transit Authority Historical Calendar. Find it at https://www.transitchicago.com/historicalcalendar/.

No comments:

Post a Comment