Saturday, May 6, 2023

Coyotes Coyotes Everywhere!


I recently ran across the sign above along the Historic Buchtel Boulevard Trail, which starts across the street from my condo building and runs a mile to the east. It is a linear park which is supposed to be an example of what the area looked like before Denver became a city. Which basically means prairie. Which I am not crazy about. I do not blame the pioneers who settled here for sending for trees from back east to enhance the area and give it a little shade. Of course, because of global warming, there is an emphasis now on planting vegetation natural to the area that doesn't need watering. Regardless, it is nice to have this greenspace, although if you believe that sign, you could very well meet a coyote there. I did not read the sign, but assune that it just says to walk up to the animal, pet it, and give it a good hug. Don't need a sign to tell me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment