Sunday, May 21, 2023

Remembering Days Of Kaos With Susan And George


One of my favorite pizza places here in Denver is on South Pearl Street, a mile or so away from my condo across the street from the University of Denver. Kaos is located in a small 1890s Victorian house with a large outdoor patio, in a quaint 19th century neighborhood. As an added bonus, they have the best happy hour in town, making it a great place to hang out on a warm summer afternoon. When my sister Susan and her late husband George would drive down from Fort Collins, we would often stop there for pizza. I do not know what year I took the photograph above, but it was taken as we were about to have a beer and wait for the pizza to arrive. Kaos was and still is very dog and kid friendly, providing free entertainment during dinner. Can't beat that. I definitely recommend stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment