Saturday, May 20, 2023

Springtime At The Garden Of The Gods


My sister Susan and I drove from Denver down to Colorado Springs this past Monday afternoon and visited the Garden of the Gods, which we have visited many times before, but which never fails to impress. It was a weekday afternoon, and threatening rain, but the park was nevertheless filled with visitors. Garden of the Gods is located in the northern part of the city, and so only a little over an hour away from Denver, and well worth the drive. I do have to wonder, however, seeing all those people in the park, if anyone actually works anymore. They probably are all work-from-home types, which I think more or less means doing little actual work. Does that make me sound like an old curmudgeon or what? Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment