Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Seeing A Seeing Eye Dog At UC Health


I recently took the photograph above of the seeing eye dog seen in the photograph above at the UC Health Sports Medicine facility at the Colorado Center here in Denver, where I take my sister Susan for physical therapy after a fall she took a number of months back. This dog did not approach us, which I assume is part of their training, but was very attentive and interested in us as we waited for Susan to be called for her appointment. I could not resist taking a photograph of it, which it was quite willing to pose for. Why can't human beings be like that too? They all seem to feel that the photograph might wind up on the internet, which of course is true with my photographs, but why should they care? They might at last get their 15 minutes of fame, thanks to my millions of blog followers. It is just so hard to figure people out.

No comments:

Post a Comment