Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Fort Collins Foray


I drove up to Fort Collins to have dinner with my sister Susan and brother-in-law George yesterday afternoon, listening to the baseball playoffs on my portable radio both on the way up and back.  When I bought my Honda Civic 4-door sedan in 1986, I thought the cost of putting in a radio was too much, and decided to add one later.   Here it is 2014 and I'm still looking for an acceptable car radio at an acceptable price.  These things take time.  George, by the way,  is recovering from his third eye operation in about as many months, and is hoping the third time is the charm and that he will soon be able to see out of his left eye once again.  This last operation the eye surgeons had to take the whole eye out and then put it back in, which makes me cringe even to think about.  In any case, keep hanging in there, George!  Thanks for the steaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment