Friday, October 24, 2014

Crazy About the Broncos


Denver Fans are crazy about the Broncos.  Or maybe just crazy, period.  I took the above photograph yesterday of fans exiting the light rail train heading for Mile High Stadium and a Thursday night game against the San Diego Chargers.  Last Sunday people paid record prices to see Peyton Manning break the touchdown record against the San Francisco 49ers.  One of my co-workers, who owns Broncos season tickets, was offered over a thousand dollars per ticket for his seats.  For one football game.  A three hour football game.  I wouldn't pay $100 for that ticket even if somebody put a gun to my head and said:  "Your money for these tickets or your life."  "I'm thinking, I'm thinking," would be my reply, as Jack Benny once famously said.  The Broncos won, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment