Monday, October 6, 2014

The View from Downtown


It was such a nice day that I decided to take a walk yesterday afternoon around downtown Denver.  The weather was perfect, the Broncos had won their game against the Cardinals, and it was the last day of the Great American Beer Festival, and so everybody was in a great mood. I had read in the Sunday Denver Post that one of the greatest views of downtown Denver was from the mezzanine of Union Station, and so decided to stop in and have a look.  And I have to say - not so much.  I actually prefer the view looking back at Union Station from the Oxford Hotel, such as in the photograph above.  And as I have stated before, Union Station is now the city's major hot spot.  It is just a pleasure to hang out with my fellow beautiful people there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,

    It's Maeve. Not sure how to get ahold of you, I think my dad gave me the wrong e-mail address.
    Anyways, my website is MaeveLeslie.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete