Friday, October 31, 2014

Talk About Scary...


I drove out to Lakewood, Colorado last night to have dinner with my friend Stuart at the Summit Grill and Tap House, which recently opened up in the space formerly occupied by the late lamented Hops Restaurant and Brewery.  It was a very pleasant evening, and as usual, I took a photograph of Stuart to put on this Blog.  Imagine my surprise when I downloaded the photo and got the image seen above.  Talk about a scary Halloween.  I have heard of people taking photographs and then finding ghosts on them when they were developed, but I never thought my trusty Cannon G9 was capable of doing this.  In any case, as far as I'm concerned, Lakewood, Colorado is Spook Central.  I've known for years that there was something wrong with the place, but I never suspected anything like this.  I would definitely avoid Lakewood at all times if possible, but especially on Halloween.

1 comment: