Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Kodak Moment


Darrel and Linda hosted a dinner at their east Denver home for the usual gang of former DU Bookstore employees and their spouses, as well as me, yesterday evening, and it was a very pleasant get-together. When Darrel got up to take a photograph, I knew the time for my particular Kodak moment was at hand.  Of course, Darrel took just a single snapshot, while I took 3 or 4, barking specific instructions at the same time.  Could this be why so many people dread seeing me coming along with a camera?  Or for that matter, just coming along? Nah!  I'm sure they love it.  After all, nobody at the dinner table jumped up, grabbed my camera, and smashed it.  I take that as positive reinforcement.  In the photograph above (from left to right) are Darrel, former Accounts Payable Supervisor of the DU Bookstore; Chris, former Accounts Payable Assistant; Chris's husband Jim; Jake, Valarie's significant other; Valarie, former Operations Manager of the DU Bookstore; and Darrel's wife Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment