Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Portrait Of Peter


I was very surprised that Peter, my friend and office mate at the Bookstore where I work, agreed to have his photograph taken (armed with a banana, I might add) yesterday morning.  I ran into Peter a few weeks ago at the Zombie Crawl on Denver's 16th Street Mall and at that time he didn't want to be photographed. Originally I thought he might be in the Witness Protection Program.  When I worked at the DU Bookstore, almost everyone there told me they were in witness protection, which seems like a statistical improbability, but I know they wouldn't lie to me.  In any case, I guess Peter was just photo shy because he was worried about retribution from The Undead at the Zombie Crawl.  I myself worry about that night and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment