Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Missing Florida Already? After Only A Week?


Hell Yes!  It is cold here in Denver, the wind is blowing at a conservatively estimated 80 miles per hour, and snow is in the forecast.  Who wouldn't be nostalgic, even after having left Stuart, Florida only a week ago, after preparing our condo for a seasonal rental?  In point of fact, I am seriously considering heading down there in January with my suitcase and telling our renters that I plan to stay in the spare room. What reasonable couple could object to that?  I will even do the cooking.  Michelina's Frozen Entrees anyone?  In any case, in the photograph above I am featuring a self-portrait that I took just last week, as well as a photograph in the same spot that I took of my parents in the 1970s, back when I was about two years old. The place hasn't changed a bit, although the times sure have.  And what a shame is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment