Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stuart: Facing A World Of Possibilities


I went to the Old Chicago on Colorado Boulevard here in Denver Thursday night for sandwiches and beer with my friend Stuart. Stuart is expecting to start working from home on a full time basis any day now, and is excited about the idea of not having to get up at 4:30 every morning to take the bus up to his workplace in Boulder.  But I say why stop at simply working from home in Lakewood, Colorado?  Why not telecommute from someplace a bit more exciting, like London, Paris, Barcelona, or even Detroit?   Think outside the box, Stuart!  You could even rent my condo in Florida.  I would give you a good deal on the rent, too, provided you do a few assorted handyman chores each week.  I'll give you the complete list before you go.  What could be fairer?

No comments:

Post a Comment