Friday, November 14, 2014

Running Into Roddy and Rupert


I ran into Roddy (on the left) and Rupert (on the right), along with a friend of theirs, Wednesday night at My Other Bar, across the street from the Esquire Theater.  Roddy is the Photography Professor at the University of Denver and Rupert is head of the Colorado Photographic Arts Center.  The three of them were off to see a movie at the Esquire, while I was just having a few beers before heading to the Cherry Creek Mall a couple of  miles away. Roddy tells me all is right with DU's Photography Department, and he is excited about once again leading a photography class on a trip to London and Paris during the winter break. Meanwhile, I get to get to go to Stuart, Florida to prepare our condo for a seasonal rental starting in January. London and Paris are okay, I guess, but they just can't compare to prepping a condo in South Florida.  I hear you can get arrested over there just carrying a toilet plunger.  Not in South Florida, where anything goes.  Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment