Saturday, November 15, 2014

Back To Florida!


I headed back to Stuart, Florida on the red-eye the other night to get the condo my sister and I inherited from our mother ready to rent for the season.  To commemorate this auspicious event, I am featuring a photograph of my mother Mary (on the left), myself, and my mother's friend Marion (on the right) taken a number of years ago.  Both my mother and Marion are gone now, as well as my father, and so coming back here to Stuart is a bit of a bittersweet experience.  However, once I got all my chores done Friday and was finally able to sit down and relax, it truly felt like I was back home.  Plus, it is in the 70s down here, as opposed to below zero in Denver, and so I will try to make do.  Time to put on the old Speedo and head for the beach!  And no, there will not be photos of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment