Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I Stand Corrected...






A couple of days ago I stated in one of my Blog Posts that there was a lion roaming around Detroit.  I must state here and now that I was wrong.  I was confusing this lion with the Detroit Lions, which as avid football fans know is a whole different kind of animal.  The lion discussed in recent news reports is actually wandering around Milwaukee, Wisconsin and looks very much like the lion in the photographs above and to the left.  Plus, there are reports that there might be more than one lion wandering around.  Evidently Wisconsin does not have any laws against keeping exotic animals, and it is suspected that these are "mail order lions" that got too big for their owner to handle.  Mail order lions?  You mean you can go to Amazon.com and purchase a lion these days?  The mind boggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment